Preparing and sending PromoPost items
Preparing unaddressed items for a smooth delivery
Preparing unaddressed items correctly guarantees efficient processing and reliable delivery.
Preparing PromoPost consignments
- Make sure the printing company divides your consignments into bundles of equal size that can be counted easily.
- One bundle can comprise 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 or 250 copies. You can also prepare individual bundle sizes upon agreement with your customer advisor.
- The bundles must be bound and easy to stack, and may weigh a maximum of 5 kg.
- For quantities of fewer than 10,000 consignments, the batch can also be divided into separate bundles using dividers or paper inserts. Consignments with a closed side edge may be stacked facing a different direction.
- Hand over the entire amount on pallets or in bulk containers. You will receive addresses for pallets and bulk containers from PromoPost Manager after placing your order.
- The maximum gross weight for a pallet is 600 kg (of which 25 kg tare) and 560 kg for a bulk container (of which 96 kg tare).
You can find more information on sending unaddressed mailings in the “PromoPost service” factsheet and the “PromoPost specifications”.
PromoPost Quick Calculator
The Quick Calculator provides you with circulation figures and information on the costs for planning the dispatch of unaddressed items.
Handing in PromoPost consignments
The acceptance point you should choose for PromoPost consignments depends on the quantity of items to be sent. The “PromoPost Manager” online service helps you when sending your consignments. Find out which acceptance points are suitable for your order quantity in PromoPost Manager. All the necessary documents, such as distribution lists, orders, delivery notes and pallet labels, can be created directly in PromoPost Manager.
Smaller order quantities
- Mailing possible at all post offices
- Maximum of two bulk containers up to a total of 920 kg
Larger order quantities
- Mailing at a Swiss Post counter for business customers or a letter or logistics center
- Very large orders can only be accepted at letter centers
Detailed information on mailing PromoPost consignments can be found in the “PromoPost specifications”.
Use PromoPost Manager to manage the mailing of unaddressed items online and to issue mailing orders.
Rich Content Section
“pro clima” shipment
The CO2 emissions for all Swiss Post mailing products will be offset at no extra charge for you.
Swiss Post is not only reducing CO2 – for example, through its use of electric vehicles – but also offsetting carbon emissions in its delivery of all PromoPost consignments by investing in high-quality climate protection projects.
You can find more information at www.swisspost.ch/climate.
Give us a call
Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Write to us
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Ltd
Contact Center KMU
Avenue de Tivoli 3