Send secure and recognized e-mails
What are the risks?
E-mails often contain sensitive and confidential data. This could include contracts, customer data or strategy papers. What happens if they fall into the wrong hands? You may be liable to prosecution. You could face serious fines, and your image could be damaged. All personal data relating to an identified or identifiable person must be protected, including their first and last names. This is stipulated in the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
E-mail security explained in two minutes
Benefits of IncaMail
- Secure: IncaMail encrypts all data. In this way, IncaMail protects against data loss, improper manipulation and unauthorized access.
- Data protection compliant: IncaMail meets all EU and Swiss compliance requirements. This ensures that data is exchanged in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Confidential: Third parties have no means of reading the content of messages.
- Verifiable: Swiss Post documents and seamlessly verifies the sending and receipt of IncaMail messages.
- Recognized: IncaMail is recognized as a secure delivery platform by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police (FDJP). IncaMail is compatible with all federally approved delivery platforms.
For us, the most important thing was to protect employee data. IncaMail offers a highly secure encryption system that is environmentally friendly, secure and future-oriented. The electronic mailing service contributes to the digitization of our work environment in a very convenient way and helps our department to become more efficient.Jana Hedrich, Head of Payroll, Bechtle Gaildorf
What IncaMail stands for
The name “INCA” is based on the four security features of IncaMail:
IncaMail product variants
Questions about IncaMail?
We will be happy to help.
Give us a call
Switzerland & international
+41 848 000 414
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
0951 6029 79 98
Write to us
Send us your query directly online
Consult FAQs via the convenient online help
Post CH Communication Ltd