IncaMail for business customers
Send secure and recognized e-mails
Why you need IncaMail
Under Switzerland’s Federal Act on Data Protection, all personal data relating to an identified or identifiable person must be protected. This includes a person’s first name and last name – and a great deal of other data that your company processes on a daily basis. Protecting personal data from unauthorized access is therefore not an option – it is an obligation. Sending this kind of data via e-mail in an unprotected format risks incurring heavy fines. In the EU in particular, GDPR violations are pursued rigorously.
IncaMail: the simple, secure solution
The requirements of the GDPR and the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection are easy to meet when sending e-mails using IncaMail. The encryption service can be integrated seamlessly into existing e-mail clients. This enables you to send important documents easily and securely. One click is all it takes.
IncaMail also offers further benefits for your company, such as bulk mailing directly from your business software. This makes it ideal for sending payslips on a monthly basis. And that’s not all.
IncaMail: the benefits for you at a glance
- Simple: You can use IncaMail to send e-mails directly from an existing e-mail client (e.g. Outlook) or from business software (e.g. SAP). This saves valuable time.
- Secure: IncaMail encrypts all data. In this way, IncaMail protects against data loss, improper manipulation and unauthorized access.
- Data protection compliant: IncaMail meets all EU and Swiss compliance requirements. This ensures that data is exchanged in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Confidential: Third parties have no means of reading the content of messages.
- Verifiable: Swiss Post documents and seamlessly verifies the sending and receipt of IncaMail messages.
- Recognized: IncaMail is recognized as a secure delivery platform by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police (FDJP). IncaMail is compatible with all federally approved delivery platforms.
- Data volume: You can use IncaMail to send large files of up to 1 gigabyte via secure link using an e-mail client. Find out more here: Sending large files.
- Efficient: IncaMail improves the efficiency of business processes. This can reduce the time required to carry out processes, which in turn reduces costs.
Especially for companies: our solutions
IncaMail can be integrated into existing e-mail clients (e.g. Outlook and Office 365) or business software (SAP, Abacus, etc.). You can use IncaMail to send messages from your usual software environment with a single click. Confidential information, such as payslips, sensitive personal data and confidential business information, reaches its recipients faster, more cost-effectively, more securely, and above all, in compliance with the relevant regulations. Messages can be received at all recipient addresses worldwide and on any device, whether desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. IncaMail is a user-friendly and intuitive work tool that enables you to save a great deal of time and resources.
IncaMail is recognized as a secure delivery platform by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police. The range of possible uses for IncaMail is broad. Find out which documents could be sent securely via IncaMail in your industry.
- Human resources: Payslips, time sheets, wage statements, pension fund statements
- Energy sector: Electricity bills
- Insurance / finance: Service invoicing, quotations
- Law: Various official procedures, such as civil and criminal proceedings or debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings, court decisions
- Public authorities: Tax assessment notices, extracts from the commercial register
- Cross-sector: Contracts, strategy papers or quotations
References: what our customers say
Many companies already enjoy the benefits of sending confidential documents securely via IncaMail – each company in its own way. Take a look at some inspirational stories and find out how your company can also benefit from IncaMail.
Questions about IncaMail?
We will be happy to help.
Give us a call
Switzerland & international
+41 848 000 414
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
0951 6029 79 98
Write to us
Send us your query directly online
Consult FAQs via the convenient online help
Post CH Communication Ltd