Letters dispatch list
Create delivery notes for PP consignments online
Service and features
The “Letters dispatch list” online service makes it easier than ever to record postage paid consignments.
The following functions are available.
- Creation of the dispatch list/delivery note for PP-franked letter mail
- Declaration for letter mail in Switzerland and abroad
- Simple recording of information according to product and quantity
- Order overview available
- Copying of orders possible
- Creation of templates
- Personal settings possible
Who is this service for?
The “Letters dispatch list” online service is only intended for companies who maintain a billing relationship with Swiss Post. The dispatch list is included with the PP consignments as a delivery note when posting.
Login / registration
To use the “Letters dispatch list” online service, you must log in and register for the online service.
No contractual agreement is required to use the “Letters dispatch list” online service. You must, however, have a billing relationship with Swiss Post. This will be automatically requested when registering for the online service.
- Common Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.)
- PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader)
- You will need a printer to print out the mailing documents.
The letter mail and the dispatch list must be handed over at a post office, a letter or logistics center or collected from the company.
There is no minimum volume for PP consignments.
This might interest you too
Create PP impression
With the “Create PP impression” online service, you can generate the PP impression for consignments in Switzerland.
Postage paid impression
With the PP impression, you can conveniently frank bulk-posted items correctly and securely. The printed postal prepayment impression “PP” replaces the postage stamp or franking with the franking machine. To calculate the cost, complete the dispatch list/delivery note and hand it over to Swiss Post together with the consignments.