B Mail individual items
The fast and inexpensive shipping option for your letters
Delivery within three working days (Monday to Friday, no Saturday delivery).
|Posting ||Delivery |
|Monday ||By Thursday|
The day of delivery may vary due to general and regional public holidays.
Hand in your B Mail individual items at a branch before the usual close of business. For letter box posting, please note the time for the last clearance of the letter box. For mail handed in after these times, the following day will be deemed to be the day of posting.
No special labelling required.
Swiss Post assumes no liability.
No consignment tracking possible.
For business customers with a billing relationship
Price benefits on addressed letters
As a business customer with a billing relationship, correctly prepared letter volumes will see you benefit from price reductions and discounts. This is your reward for supporting efficient processing.
Practical and to hand
Stamps and pre-franked postcards and envelopes
Design stamps yourself
To be printed or ordered
- For A Mail, B Mail, A Mail Plus and Registered (R)
- Create individual stamps, pay online, print or have them delivered to your home
- For individual letters and mailshots too
Design postcards yourself
Leave the printing and shipping to us
- Ideal for invitations, information or advertising
- Suitable for private or commercial purposes
- Postcards from 1 item, flyers and posters from 30 items
This might interest you too
Fast and effective
- Delivery on the next working day (Mon–Sat)
- Delivery also on Saturdays
- Indicates great appreciation
- Attracts plenty of attention
B Mail bulk mailing
- Delivery no later than the sixth working day
- Minimum volume of 350 items
- The affordable service range
- Items can be posted at all branches
With proof of delivery
- Delivery on the next working day (Mon–Fri)
- Recipients must sign for letters or be authorized for delivery.
- Can be tracked online
- Liability up to CHF 500.0
Swiss Post sends all addressed domestic letters carbon-neutrally and covers the “pro clima” surcharges for offsetting CO2 emissions. Thanks to Swiss Post’s climate protection measures, the letter is both an effective and a carbon-neutral means of communication. We will also transport your other postal items carbon-neutrally in return for a small surcharge.
Step by step
Stamps and franking solutions for your letter postage.
Addressing & designing mail
How you can address and design letters correctly.
Customs clearance & declaration
You must declare consignments sent abroad. Ensure a smooth customs procedure with the right accompanying documents.
You can post letters in letter boxes or hand them in at a branch.
Track & Trace
With Track & Trace, you can keep track of your consignments at all times.
Response & returns
Increase your response and manage returns efficiently.