Safe shipping and collection solution for business customers
Electronic cash on delivery value-added service
- Minimized payment collection risks with order option without advance payment
- Simple consignment preparation
- Delivery only against signature and payment of the amount
- Quick receipt of payments in your account
- Fewer return shipments
- Possibility of notifying recipients of the delivery day and cash on delivery amount via SMS.
Here’s how it works
Send the shipping data (consignment no., recipient address and COD amount) to Swiss Post: via the “Domestic parcel labels” online service, the “WebStamp” online service, the“Barcode” web service or by DataTransfer
Ensure the consignment carries the “BLN” barcode and a valid recipient address.
The recipient only receives the cash on delivery item once they have signed for it and paid the full amount due.
The cash on delivery amount is transferred immediately to your postal or bank account.
Prices for electronic cash on delivery
CHF 13.93 (excl. VAT)
Who is this service for & preconditions
The “Electronic cash on delivery” value-added service is suitable for business customers who have a billing relationship with Swiss Post and who are looking for a practical and quick payment collection solution.
The value-added service can be used in combination with the following shipping options:
- PostPac Priority / Bulky goods Priority
- PostPac Economy / Bulky goods Economy
- Swiss-Express “Moon” / Bulky goods “Moon”
Please also label your consignment with the “BLN” value-added service barcode and indicate the desired cash on delivery amount.
In the event of loss, damage or incorrect delivery of the consignment, Swiss Post is liable in accordance with the applicable GTC for postal services for business customers (PDF, 139.1 KB)[Media | Not Accessible].
Track & Trace
Electronic cash on delivery items can be tracked online using the “Track consignments” online service.
- No cash payment (transfer to a postal or bank account only)
- No international consignments