Alternative delivery locations
API interface PickPost / My Post 24
Illustration: a customer at the My Post 24 terminal
The advantages for you
- Convenience and flexibility for your customers
- Secure posting upon presentation of ID or access using a QR code
- Easy integration into your web shop
Here’s how it works
If you integrate PickPost and My Post 24 into your shop, your customers will enjoy the following advantages:
- Map selection means the addressing to a service point using the PickPost service or My Post 24 terminal happens automatically in the background.
- Existing PickPost and My Post 24 customers do not need to enter their User ID any more.
- Customers who have not yet registered for PickPost or My Post 24 will be registered automatically and can use the service immediately.
To pick up the deposited consignment, they just need to show ID at a PickPost service point. The customer receives a QR code on their smartphone so they can check out their consignment themselves at a My Post 24 terminal.
The interface is free of charge. You only invest in connecting it to your system.
Who is this service for & preconditions
The PickPost / My Post 24 API interface is suitable for companies with high consignment volumes who want to offer their customers a flexible receipt of orders. A prerequisite is a billing relationship with Swiss Post.
Rich Content Section
More information on integration can be found here:
Digital Commerce API
We will be pleased to help if you have any other questions concerning our modules.
Are you interested in the API?
Please contact us by filling out the form.
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Web Services Support