Main content area
“Barcode” web service
Obtain barcodes directly from your own company system
You can get barcodes for your parcel, express and letter mail directly from your system. This simplifies dispatch processes considerably and links consignment data with your order information.
With the “Barcode” web service, you can print the address label with integrated barcode, with or without the recipient address, directly as a label or integrated into your own delivery note. This allows you to optimize your dispatch processes, and save time and money.
- Printing of barcodes for parcel, Swiss-Express and letter mail
- Printing of address label as sticker label (standard formats)
- Integration of barcode directly in your delivery document
- Checking the permitted combinations of standard and value-added services
- Querying valid franking licences
- No switch to another system, operation in a familiar user environment
- Automatic forwarding of consignment data for parcel consignments to internal Swiss Post systems without any further programming (DataTransfer)
- Round-the-clock access to latest postal services
- High availability and performance
- Linking of consignment and order data possible
- Savings thanks to process optimization
“Barcode” web service customer film for Suprag AG.