Rich Content Section
“My Post” is the new customer portal on swisspost.ch. When you log in with your Swiss ID, you are taken directly to a dashboard. This is where you can access the most frequently used Swiss Post online services. You can also view all current and past activities at a glance.
- Easier navigation: The most frequently used online services, which were previously in different locations in the Swiss Post portal, are now bundled together in “My Post”. The “Send”, “Shop” and “Address and receive” tiles allow quick access to online services that are relevant to you personally.
- Current postal transactions at a glance: Users can see information on incoming consignments, Postshop orders and change of address notifications etc. at a glance. The activities are organized via tabs into “Current” and “Completed”. Clicking on an individual tile of an activity opens the detailed view. You can carry out the recommended next action with a click of the mouse.
- Say it via chat: The green chat icon at the bottom right of the homepage can be used to start a chat, either with the chatbot or in the form of a live chat with staff from the Swiss Post Contact Center.
- Questions and answers about “My Post” and various online services are provided on the Help and Contact page (top right in the navigation bar).
- Some elements that were previously visible in the Customer Center, such as the credit balance or the favourites, have now been moved or updated. Some examples: the credit balance is displayed in the profile; instead of favourites, the most used services are easily accessible via the “Send”, “Address and receive” and “Shop” tiles. If you can’t find a service, you can use the search function (magnifying glass symbol at the top right) to help you.
- The initials on the top right of the homepage take users to their profile, to news and the logout.
The main innovation in “My Post” is the display of ongoing transactions. While you previously had to review the status of an ongoing order (e.g. redirect mail order) in a separate order overview for the relevant online service, this is now displayed centrally on the “My Post” homepage. The customer can use this to go to the detailed view or process the order directly.
Currently, activities from “My consignments”, orders from the Postshop, mail redirect orders, mail retention orders, and address changes are displayed directly in “My Post”. It will soon also display the current pick@home orders and created domestic parcel labels.
The scope of directly displayed postal transactions is constantly being expanded.
The favourites concept has been revised and is now covered by the most important customer needs as soon as you access “My Post”. If you cannot find a service you can call it up via the search function (magnifying glass icon at the top right).
Starting with a pre-selection of services needed makes it easier to find the most frequently used Swiss Post services without the customer having to know the exact name of a service. Needs-oriented access to the online services is constantly being expanded and further developed.
There is a magnifying glass icon in the header at the top right. You can use this to open the search. Enter the desired search term and select the appropriate result from the list.
You can find your credit and all personal profile settings via the initials at the top right on the homepage.
You can find your profile and all personal profile settings via the initials at the top right.
On the Swiss Post portal (swisspost.ch) you can register for login details and therefore for “My Post”. This requires a login from SwissID. It takes about 5 minutes to register on “My Post”. Depending on the service you want to use, verifications (e.g. of the address) are required.