Have letters delivered with confirmation of receipt
Registered letters must be signed for or be approved for delivery.
Rich Content Section
- Recipients must sign for letters or be authorized for delivery.
- Electronic tracking an option
- Delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Swiss Post liability of up to CHF 500.00
Prices up to B5
Up to 25 x 17.6 cm, 1–250 g, max. 5 cm thick
- Ready to send
- Not ready to send
Prices up to B4
Up to 35.3 x 25 cm, 1–1,000 g, max. 2 cm thick
- Not ready for sending
- Signed-for delivery
- Value-added service for international documents and small goods
- For mailing to all countries
- Swiss Post liability of up to CHF 150.00
- + 6.00
All prices are in CHF. VAT is included for domestic consignments; international shipments are VAT-free.
Eyecatcher title CHF 5.30 instead of CHF 6.30 Eyecatcher text
Buy Registered labels
You can purchase ready-to-use Registered labels at your local branch or order them at postshop.ch.
Your letter is then franked. All you have to do next is address it and post it at the nearest letter box.
Find alternatives to registered mail
A Mail Plus
Quick mailing with track and trace
Mailing abroad with track & trace.
Sending confidential documents by e-mail.