High reach and low cost advertising with unaddressed flyers
Effective and cost-efficient promotion
Distribute your promotional mailings to specific target groups.
All prices in CHF, excl. VAT
Plan and send mailings online
Business customers with a billing relationship can process mailshots completely online using PromoPost Manager – from planning, to calculation, to placing the mailing order.
PromoPost Quick Calculator
Request circulation figures and prepare a non-binding price calculation
When planning your dispatch of unaddressed items, the Quick Calculator readily provides you with initial information on circulation figures and on the approximate PromoPost costs. In this way, you can estimate in advance the costs you will incur for each contact.
“Commercial” and “official” consignments
We divide consignments into the following categories: those with commercial content and those of an official nature.
Mailings of a promotional nature are classified as commercial consignments. These consignments are not delivered to private letter boxes that are marked with a “Stop – No advertising” sticker.
“Official consignments” are distributed to all letter boxes. These consignments include:
- Mail items from authorities, from federal administrative bodies and public companies, and from cantons and municipalities, provided that the purpose of these unaddressed items is not predominantly commercial
- Official journals and other official organs of publication
- Mail items from political parties
- Mail items from cross-party committees that are specifically related to upcoming elections and votes
- Mail items of a non-commercial nature that meet the information requirements of a wider public (for example, requests for blood donors/information about construction projects/noise or traffic/interruption to supply lines such as electricity, water, gas, telephone/siren testing)
- Mail items from disposal/recycling companies (clothing and shoe bags, battery bags, etc.)
- Mail items from charitable, tax-exempt non-profit organizations that are certified by the ZEWO Foundation (www.zewo.ch); however, commercial brochures with shop items are not included
Price benefits on unaddressed mailings
Business customers with a billing relationship benefit from price reductions and discounts for correctly prepared letter volumes. This is your reward for supporting efficient processing.
What do you need to know about production and mailing?
Advance notice for PromoPost
Register bulk mailing in good time
For large PromoPost orders, prior notification must be given to the acceptance point three working days before mailing.
Swiss Post sends all addressed domestic letters and PromoPost consignments carbon-neutrally and covers the “pro clima” surcharges for offsetting CO2 emissions. We will also transport your other postal items carbon-neutrally in return for a small surcharge.